SALES COACHING from masters- salesmasters
After determining your organisation’s specific coaching needs, Salesmasters’ experienced team of sales coaches in Brisbane, or other cities around Australia will train your sales staff and their supervisors in order to drive lasting change.
We also set key performance targets with your organisation to ensure our sales training coaching delivers significant and measurable results.
We also follow up our on-site program with online and over the phone instructions in order to consolidate the training and drive further improvement.
Contact us to enquire about how sales coaching in Brisbane or around the country can help your business today.
Fact. It’s far easier to be shown what to do than be told what to do. Our coaching is about combining practical role plays with classroom based learning.
Your sales team could either be very “green” or “set in their ways” and so our sales coach aims to break old habits and introduce new improved ways for them to operate. We help clients from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and around the country achieve top performance.
The difference is that Salesmasters will work with each individual salesperson and will customise a coaching programme to suit their individual core characteristics, strengths and weaknesses as identified by our sales management training coach during our assessment process.
What are the benefits of sales training coaching?
Through coaching you as the Manager will be
- In control of your sales team.
- Understand your sales team inside and out.
- Able to develop processes that are tailored to your sales team’s strengths.
- Be aware of how to meet KPI’s and benchmarks and deploy strategies to achieve and exceed targets.
This will give you
- A more streamlined operation.
- Effective and happy staff.
- More profit.
Your Sales team will be able to
- Prospect effectively.
- Be totally customer centric.
- Understand the customer’s problem and be genuinely interested in developing a solution.
- To help the customer see the way your offering fits their problem.
- Know how to get the customer’s commitment to buy.
- Close the sale.
- Re-market to the customer through relationship building techniques.
Our sales coach identifies what motivates your individual team members, so you can create genuine change in their performance, attitudes and behaviour. Whether you are from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or any other parts of Australia, you too will be able to benefit from our comprehensive coaching.
Call us on 1300 950 073 (Press To Call) to enquire about how sales training coaching can help your business today