LEADERSHIP AND SHL ASSESSMENTS
WHAT MAKES A GOOD LEADER?
Your Sales Manager should be able to take control, exercise leadership, initiate action and give direction whilst taking responsibility.
They should be able to:
- Provide a clear direction
- Set the standard for behaviour
- Delegate fairly and appropriately
- Motivate and empower the team
- Provide development opportunities and coaching
- Recruit a high caliber of staff
TO BE ABLE TO BE THE BEST SALES MANAGER OR LEADER REQUIRES:
- The trust and respect of the team
- An ability to listen and absorb
- An ability to learn from experience and change to generate new results
- The capacity to not let their ego take over
- The ability to be helpful and responsive to the team
Salesmasters is able to develop your management team by listening and customising a sales leadership training solution specifically for their core characteristics.
There are a variety of Assessments we offer which will help to identify the problems with each individual and drive positive organisational change in their own sales psyche and your internal sales culture.
The Assessments on offer test for:
- Sales Confidence
- Sales Drive
- Sales Resilience
- Embracing Change
Our specific assessments include:
- Leading and Deciding Assessment
- Supporting and Cooperating Assessment
- Interacting & Presenting Assessment
- Analysing & Interpreting Assessment
- Creating & Conceptualising Assessment
- Organising and Executing Assessment
- Adapting & Coping Assessment
- Enterprising and Performing Assessment
We are able to develop your very own set of Assessments specifically tailored to your business and the challenges you and your team face on a daily basis.
Contact us to find out more about Developing Customised Assessment Packages today
Call us on 1300 950 073 (Press To Call) and discuss your vision with one of our competent trainers.