“Individuals are in Teams. Individuals are not a team. Be part of a Team and make your collective stand out from the crowd.”
What is the problem?
- Your Sales people are reactive not proactive.
- Your Sales people do not meet targets.
- Your Sales people cannot close sales – but have lots of leads.
- Your Sales people are full of excuses.
- Your Sales people are costing you money.
- Your Sales people are not comfortable with the approach your company fosters.
Each individual you employ costs money and so before you
act, think about how you might be able to help your sales people
perform better by changing things to suit their core characteristics
whilst still meeting your targets and business objectives. Consider:
- What are they motivated by?
- Do they naturally like to lead or initiate?
- Would they be happier in a supporting role?
- Are they goal oriented?
- Can they adapt to suit the audience?
Individual Profiling is one of our main tools at Salesmasters; we use an internationally renowned profiling tool from SHL to identify strengths and weaknesses in your individual sales people.
- “I think self-awareness is probably the most important thing towards being a champion.” – Billie Jean King
Call us on 1300 950 073 (Press To Call) and discuss your vision with one of our competent trainers.